Premium Tick Control Services In Norwalk, CT
Do you see more ticks than usual on your Norwalk property? Recent data has suggested that tick populations are on the rise due to several environmental factors. Along with ticks come tick-borne illnesses, like tularemia and Lyme disease. These diseases can have serious health consequences, but don’t panic; your local pest control experts here at Insecta X can help eliminate these dangerous pests for you.
Our Successful Tick Control Process
Here at Insecta X Total Pest Solutions, we have the tools to help defend your property against formidable tick populations. Our highly-trained team of pest control professionals will make it their mission to reduce the tick population on your property by at least 95 percent and keep you safe while you enjoy your outdoor spaces.
Your technician will treat your property with tick tubes and a professional-grade spray treatment designed to eliminate existing tick populations and prevent new ones. Below are the areas we most commonly treat:
- The perimeter of the property
- 30 feet into any woods
- 10 feet of grass beyond the perimeter
- Tall grass and weeds
- Low brush
- Ornamental ground cover and landscape beds in shaded areas
- Stone walls
- Fence lines
- Brush, leaf, and woodpiles
- Beneath porches, decks, and sheds
Helpful Tick Prevention Tips
These property maintenance tips can aid in protecting your home against ticks and other pests:
- Keep grass neatly trimmed.
- Restrict use of ground cover, such as pachysandra.
- Remove brush and leaves around stonewalls and woodpiles.
- Keep woodpiles stacked away from your house.
- Rake up leaves as needed.
- Keep brush piles away from the safe tick zone.
- Use wood chips to help keep the buffer zone free of plants.
- Trim tree branches around the lawn edge to let in more sunlight.
You can also help to protect yourself against ticks while you’re outside with the following tick tips:
- Wear light clothing so that ticks are easier to spot.
- Tuck pant legs into socks to prevent ticks from latching on.
- Make a reversed-tape ring around the bottom of pants with masking tape to "catch" ticks.
- Use insect repellent containing DEET.
- Avoid tall grasses and vegetation.
- Frequently check for ticks while outdoors.
- Check family members and pets before going inside your home.
- Once inside, run your clothing through the dryer and take a shower.
- Don’t let pets onto furniture or beds.
The Best Tick Control Is Insecta X Tick Control Services
As a local company, we have a unique understanding of the pest pressures our neighbors in Norwalk, CT face. We care about you, and we want to do our part to keep you healthy, happy, and safe by relieving you of the pest pressures that plague you. With over 33 years of experience and an unrivaled passion for pest control, Insecta X Total Pest Solutions will take care of all of your pest control needs with integrity and superior customer care.
This company has really surpassed my expectations. They have been consistently professional with an unending dedication to what they do best. They're affordable and thorough. I guarantee you that you will not want to go anywhere else after the first time of receiving service from them. Their Consideration and courtesy while In your home, Will shine right through during their entire visit. You will not be disappointed. Give them a try and you'll see that you made the right decision. No one compares to them in the local area. They're simply unbeatable. The bugs never have a chance when insecta X comes to your home.